Au Sauble 14' Kayak Kit
The Au Sauble series of kayaks have been designed to be easily driven through the water, they are single chined and come in three sizes to suit a wide variety of paddlers. In addition to be easily paddled they have also been designed for ease of construction, they are built without a strongback and can be built using a set of simple saw horses to support the hull during construction.
Dimensions: 14' x 13' x 22"
Weight: 37 lbs
Volume: 195 Litres
Capacity: 163 lbs
Shown are the precision CNC cut panels, cut from BS1088 European Lloyds Approved 4mm marine plywood. Also included with the wooden parts are the sheer clamps and other miscellaneous wood pieces.
Included with your kit is a comprehensive building manual, complete with color pictures and detail drawings (sample shown below.) If you have any questions about construction techniques or materials help is just a phone call or e-mail away.
The full kit includes the following:
- Au Sauble 14’ Building Manual
- Wooden Parts Kit For Au Sauble 14’ Kayak
- 6oz X 50’ cloth x 5
- 6oz X 2” Fiberglass Tape x 15
- Epoxy Resin and Hardener
- 1 Quart Wood Flour
- 1 Quart Colodial/Fumed Silica
- 1 Quart Mix N Measure W/ Ratios
- Copper Wire 50’
- Kayak Seats
- The Bummer
- Rapid Pulse Back Band
- Bungee Cord ¼” x 5
- Nylon Eyelets x 2
- Flat Head Tapp #8 X ¾” x 6
- Finishing Washer #8 x 2
- Gunwales – Sheer Clamp MAH 9/16” X 7/8: X 15’ (Scarfed)
- Yakima 14.5” Footbrace Rail
- Yakima Touring Footpad
- Yakima Touring Mounting Hardware (4 each)
- Oval Head Tapp #8 X ¾” x 12
- Finishing Washer #8