Corecell M80 9.5Mm Contour Scrim 24" X 48"
Corecell M-Foam has been developed to deliver one product for all Marine applications. It provides a unique combination of high shear strength with low density, high elongation, high temperature resistance and low resin uptake. Corecell M-Foam is the performance leader whether your application is slamming area or superstructure, hull or deck, using hand lamination, infusion or prepreg.
- Replacement for PVC cores
- High shear strength combined with low density
- High temperature processing (prepreg compatible)
- High elongation for toughness
- Suitable for all composite processes including prepreg
Corecell™ M-Foam is the newest addition to the Corecell™ range and shares the benefits of SAN chemistry common to all Corecell products.
- Environmental stability – High tolerance for heat and chemical exposure
- Built in toughness – High ductility and damage tolerance compared to cross-linked PVC and Balsa
- Fine cell size – Resin absorption is very low, saving both weight and cost
- Superior uniformity – Low density variation
- Eliminating outgassing – Corecell™ eliminates the problems of foam outgassing
- Compatibility – Suitable for use with all polyester, vinylester and epoxy resins
- No inhibition - Corecell™ does not inhibit any epoxy resin curing mechanisms
- Handling – Tough and easy to machine
Corecell™ M-Foam has been developed to deliver one product for all Marine applications. It provides a unique combination of high shear strength with low density, high elongation, high temperature resistance and low resin uptake. Corecell™ M-Foam is the performance leader whether your application is slamming area or superstructure, hull or deck, using hand lamination, infusion or prepreg.
If looking for reliable processing, Corecell™ M-Foam delivers through the benefits recognized in all Corecell™ products of fine cell size and unique knife-cuts giving low resin uptake in infusion processes. For prepreg, Corecell™ M-Foam offers high temperature resistance to allow shorter cure cycles and the confidence to process without fear of inhibition of prepreg catalysis. Where static properties are important, Corecell™ M-Foam delivers market-leading shear strength at a lower density. Where dynamic performance is crucial, the high elongation delivers higher useful properties and the toughness to give impact resistance and superior fatigue performance,
Corecell™ M-Foam is available in resin infusion format and is compatible with polyester, vinylester and epoxy resin systems. The low resin absorption characteristics of Corecell™ M-Foam and it&rs