Corecell M60 3Mm Pl 48" X 96"
Corecell M-Foam has been developed to deliver one product for all Marine applications. It provides a unique combination of high shear strength with low density, high elongation, high temperature resistance and low resin uptake. Corecell M-Foam is the performance leader whether your application is slamming area or superstructure, hull or deck, using hand lamination, infusion or prepreg.
- Replacement for PVC cores
- High shear strength combined with low density
- High temperature processing (prepreg compatible)
- High elongation for toughness
- Suitable for all composite processes including prepreg
Corecell™ M-Foam is the newest addition to the Corecell™ range and shares the benefits of SAN chemistry common to all Corecell products.
- Environmental stability – High tolerance for heat and chemical exposure
- Built in toughness – High ductility and damage tolerance compared to cross-linked PVC and Balsa
- Fine cell size – Resin absorption is very low, saving both weight and cost
- Superior uniformity – Low density variation
- Eliminating outgassing – Corecell™ eliminates the problems of foam outgassing
- Compatibility – Suitable for use with all polyester, vinylester and epoxy resins
- No inhibition - Corecell™ does not inhibit any epoxy resin curing mechanisms
- Handling – Tough and easy to machine
Corecell™ M-Foam has been developed to deliver one product for all Marine applications. It provides a unique combination of high shear strength with low density, high elongation, high temperature resistance and low resin uptake. Corecell™ M-Foam is the performance leader whether your application is slamming area or superstructure, hull or deck, using hand lamination, infusion or prepreg.
If looking for reliable processing, Corecell™ M-Foam delivers through the benefits recognized in all Corecell™ products of fine cell size and unique knife-cuts giving low resin uptake in infusion processes. For prepreg, Corecell™ M-Foam offers high temperature resistance to allow shorter cure cycles and the confidence to process without fear of inhibition of prepreg catalysis. Where static properties are important, Corecell™ M-Foam delivers market-leading shear strength at a lower density. Where dynamic performance is crucial, the high elongation delivers higher useful properties and the toughness to give impact resistance and superior fatigue performance,
Corecell™ M-Foam is available in resin infusion format and is compatible with polyester, vinylester and epoxy resin systems. The low resin absorption characteristics of Corecell™ M-Foam and it’s unique knife cut formats allow for higher performing infusions, lower resin cost and lower weight than any other structural core material. Gurit’s global technical team have 10 years experience in resin infusion, hand lamination a