8" Stikit Greencorps Discs
3M Stikit Green Corps Abrasive Disc 251U strips paint from metal as well as shapes and sands plastic filler. Green Corps abrasives are built on E weight backing to make them extremely durable for sanding paint, metal or fiberglass. Ceramic aluminum oxide mineral blend delivers a fast cut and long life.
- Abrasive discs for shaping plastic filler, removing paint and shaping metal
- Ceramic aluminum oxide mineral blend delivers a fast cut rate
- Heavy-weight E backing adds durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive for quick and easy disc changes
- Versatile discs for a variety of automotive surface materials
Abrasive Discs for a Variety of Surfaces
3M Stikit Green Corps Abrasive Disc 251U excels at deburring, filler shaping, metal shaping, paint removal and rust removal on automotive bodies. Green Corps products are made with a blend of abrasives including 3M's high performance ceramic abrasive grain which provides increased abrasive life and a faster cut rate. Use these discs on the following surfaces: clear coats, fiberglass, filler, metal, paint and plastic. Open coat construction reduces loading on fresh filler. 3M Stikit Green Corps Abrasive Discs are available in no-hole and dust-free configurations. Use these discs for dry sanding applications.
|20% Off 50 or More Discs|