3M Accuspray Atomizing Head
- Pack of 4
- See-through, replaceable atomizing heads
- With the 1.2 mm and 1.3 mm atomizing heads, you can go from start to finish on bumpers
- Doesn't sacrifice performance
- Easy cleanup
- Maintenance free
- Professional results
Can be used for high viscosity coatings
Works with all solvent-based and waterborne materials
Helps reduce primer consumption, while helping to minimize overspray
3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Head is designed to help reduce primer consumption, minimize overspray and also lower primer spraying time. The two millimeter head is ideal for higher viscosity coating applications. This product can be used with any 3M™ Accuspray™ Replaceable Nozzle Series Spray Gun – Current models include: HG18, HG14, HGP.
- Used for a variety of painting applications including primer, sealer, basecoat and clearcoat
- Choose the preferred head size for your application
- Great for fine finishes
Designed to provide the ideal atomization for a wide range of spray coatings, 3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads are an integral part of the 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun System. These replaceable, reusable atomizing heads are incrementally sized for ideal atomization, whether you’re applying low-viscosity coatings such as waterborne, solvent basecoat paint, or higher-viscosity coatings such automotive primers or adhesives. These heads are easily cleaned and reused, or can be quickly removed and replaced for the performance of a new spray gun on demand.