3M™ Particulate Respirator 8247, R95, with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief
- NIOSH Approved R95
- Carbon layer helps reduce nuisance levels of organic vapors*
- Collapse resistant shell
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Advanced Electrostatic Media - with highly charged microfibers to enhance the capture of airborne particles while allowing you to breathe easier
This disposable R95 particulate respirator helps provide reliable respiratory protection against certain oil and non oil based particles. Constructed with a carbon filter layer for nuisance levels of organic vapors*.
The lightweight, disposable R95 particulate respirator is constructed with carbon filter material for applications such as foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapors* may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.Its adjustable noseclip and soft nose foam help provide a custom and secure seal. These features, along with the lightweight construction promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
- R95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Carbon filter provides relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors*
- Collapse resistant shell for increased durability
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Two strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
Suggested applications: Foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapors* may be present
Additional applications: Grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping in oil and non oil environments and other dusty operations