5" Hookit Soft Pad For Curved Surfaces
- 3M™ Soft Interface Disc Pad provides extra cushion for coated and non-woven abrasive discs to prevent gouging and marring
- Soft-density foam responds to contours and edges
- Designed with clean sanding hole pattern to help with dust extraction and minimize loading
- 3M™ Hookit™ Attachment Systems help expedite swapping out of discs during multi-step sequences
3M™ Soft Interface Disc Pad is constructed of ½ in (12.7 mm) soft-density foam with a clean sanding hole pattern to allow dust extraction and minimize loading during sanding. The soft foam construction enables the pad to conform to edges and contours, making it a good match for sensitive workpieces where gouging and marring is a top concern.
Made from soft, durable foam, 3M™ Hookit™ Soft Interface Pads help to increase conformability, allowing the technician to follow contours and get in closer to most edges. This product reduces vibration on dual-action random orbital sanders, and is designed for use with all 3 inch (7.62 cm) 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pads. The 3M™ Hookit™ Soft Interface Pad is constructed from a soft durable foam which allows the technician to follow contours and get closer to edges while minimizing burn through. This product reduces vibration on dual action random orbital sanders using the 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pad. It is for use with all 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pads.
- Finishing, polishing, surface preparation for edges and contours